Flexible Charter Options
Let us know what you would like to do, and we will organise a charter to suit your needs.
Ad Hoc is available for bareboat charters to skippers and crew who preferably own, or have owned, or sailed extensively on a yacht of similar size.
Rates are based on charter ex Gulf Harbour, Auckland
For charters starting or ending in other destinations a repositioning fee may apply.
- Low season May to October NZ$325 per day + consumables
- Shoulder season February - April and November NZ$350 per day + consumables
- Hi season December and January NZ$375 per day + consumables
Includes secure carpark.
Minimum charter period;
- Hi Season - 7 days.
- Shoulder season - 4 days.
- Low season - 3 days
Full service charter
Ideal for overseas visitors add on options include
- Full or partial provisioning - cost according to requirements
- Supply of bedding, towels and linen NZ$20 per set
- Fishing equipment NZ$20 per set
- Snorkelling equipment NZ$20 per set
- Outboard - price on application
Charterers must provide a sailing resume, be competent at navigation, and agree to abide by NZ maritime regulations and the vessel's operating guidelines.
A deposit is required for booking confirmation. Balance of payment is required 2 weeks prior to charter commencement. A bond of NZ$2000 prior to departure is required to cover the insurance excess.